Friday, November 24, 2017 - 11:54
- You will pay a discounted price for ASDSA events and conferences that are held around the country. These events are always highly topical and we attract speakers of the highest calibre to address members and other interested parties.
- You will have an opportunity to contribute to and influence the ASDSA Position Papers that we research, compile and distribute to our members, SETAs and other relevant agencies. An ASDSA Position Paper is a reflection of skills development from varying points of view and provides great insights into trends and policy shifts in the learning and development arena.
- A major benefit is that finally you will have a voice that will be heard by the other stakeholders in skills development, including the SETAs, the QCTO and DHET. The ASDSA has provided input to all the major changes in legislation that have been proposed and passed. This includes input to the BBBEE codes of good practice and the workplace skills plan processes, national skills development strategies, QCTO and Professional Bodies, amongst others.
- You will be kept up to date on current events through our regular newsletters. These contain interesting and relevant information on current affairs in the industry.
- You are required to sign a code of conduct that confirms you will operate using basic standards of integrity.
- You have access to the Ethics committee for queries and complaints that are relevant to SDPs.
- You will have networking opportunities and get notifications of additional business opportunities.
- This is your starting point to getting a professional designation.
Please also view the membership benefits on the Join page.