In order for the business to begin operating again, the following minimum requirements should be in place:
1. An assessment of how the employee/s was exposed to the coronavirus.
2. A step by step outline of what will be done to prevent more infections in the future has been introduced.
3. Full training of employees on Covid-19 prevention has been provided.
4. All surfaces and objects have been cleaned and disinfected.
5. The assessment and description of the steps to be taken have been compiled into a report and kept on record, and have been made available to the Health Department and the Department of Employment and Labour.
6. Procedures are in place to implement all the prevention measures listed above.
Note that if a workplace was closed upon instructions from an inspector of the Department of Employment and Labour, then formal compliance needs to be demonstrated before it will be permitted to re-open.