A Learnership programme combines theory and practical skills that you will need in a work environment. The learner also learn life skills such as communication and teamwork and receives a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework. A contract is drawn up by the employer, the learner and an accredited skills development training provider for the duration of the programme to protect all the parties involved.
Learnership vs qualification?
It is not necessary to complete a learnership to get a qualification, where as a learnership could lead to a qualification.
Benefits of learnerships to employers?
- Learnerships involve job training, the employee can still work.
- Government tax incentives. SETAs offer cash grants for learnerships.
- Companies earn BEE points.
- Because learnerships are practical, it is only registered if relating to a skills need in the economic sector.
- Open doors to further learning and is also nationally recognised.
- Create skilled employees who will add value to the business.
Benefits of learnerships for learners?
- Earn an income while enhancing your skills and ultimately enhance their career prospects.
- Opportunity for further learning and obtaining a recognised qualification that can be portable from one company to another.
- Personal development and self esteem improves.
Eskilz College is providing learners with an opportunity to gain workplace experience, this is aimed towards learners that have successfully completed the following course: National Certificate: Business Analysis NQF Level 06:
Learner receives the following:
1. Monthly stipend
2. Travel allowance
Learners are required to submit the following together with their application form:
1. Certified copies of all academic results to-date including matric certificate, and each year
/semester of study completed.
2. Certified copy of your Identity Document.
3. Letter from the tertiary institution, stating the practical training (P1/P2) required to do.
4. Curriculum Vitae
Click the link below to view, download, fill in and submit the application form:
If you require further assistance, please contact us on 010 030 0080