Whether you work on the frontline as a health care worker or not - we all have a role to play in this pandemic.
This is how you can help stop the spread of Covid-19 and keep those around you safe:
- Be aware of fake news reporting and only trust information delivered by well-known sources.
- Bookmark credible resources such as the WHO, CDC or NICD etc.
- Speak out against negative behaviours and negative social media statements stereotyping various individuals.
- Ensure personal hygiene and good health practices such as cough and sneeze etiquette.
Read more: How you can keep yourself safe from Covid-19.
- Get the most recent flu vaccine to boost your immune system.
- Finally, express your appreciation to healthcare workers who are on the frontline taking care of patients and helping make sure this disease does not spread further.
Have more Covid-19 questions? Find the answer here https://www.skillsportal.co.za/faq