Due to a global shortage of COVID-19 testing equipment, only those who display obvious symptoms or meet the following criteria should apply to be tested.
Make an appointment if you:
- display flu- or pneumonia-like symptoms
- have recently been in close contact with someone confirmed to have the virus
- have recently travelled to a high-risk country (China (all provinces), Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, Italy and the Islamic Republic of Iran etc.), or
- worked in or visited a COVID-19 treating facility
When going to the testing facility, phone ahead to book an appointment and advise staff of your symptoms.
- Wear a surgical mask at your appointment to protect those around you.
- Practice proper coughing etiquette i.e. maintain a safe distance from others (1-2m), wash your hands frequently, and cover your coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues and dispose of it safely as soon as possible.