Mid-Year registrations at the IMM Graduate School can set you up for success.
So many of us are stuck on the idea of “New Year – New Resolutions.” The second the clock strikes midnight and we welcome in a new year, we also usher in a flurry of new goals and aspirations. At the IMM Graduate School, we’d like to change all that. Why wait until a designated moment on a 365-day calendar to upskill yourself and change your life? We believe that “The time is now.”
The investment in higher education has never been as crucial as it is today. In our current climate, you need to be positioned to compete on a global level. Distance almost becomes irrelevant in an interconnected world where outsourcing, and remote offices and workforces are taking precedence.
Added to the equation is intensified specialisation of skills and industries alike. In order to be on top of your game, you need to be constantly learning, growing and adapting, coupling your experience with an “upgraded” skills’ set. If you’re not investing in your career, someone else (near or far) is, and they will likely have the advantage.
So why wait until we’ve done another loop around the sun? Why mark time until the fireworks of a new year light up the sky? Kick-start your own career-trajectory with a bang… Right now!
The IMM Graduate School is hosting Mid-Year Registrations towards the end of June, countrywide. The perks are obvious…
- Time is money. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll have a game-changing advantage for job placement or advancement. Why wait an extra 6 months?
- If life has taken over and you’ve let your studies lapse, you can pick up right where you left off, right now.
- Perhaps you didn’t get into university or your desired course at the beginning of the year? Get a head start and register now.
- If you’re already in a corporate environment and need to expand your knowledge base in a particular area, starting mid-year will fast-track your advantage over the competition.
- Students who want to change their existing course of study can switch mid-year instead of waiting the whole year out.
- GAP year students who may have a limited amount of time, can sign up mid-year and complete a couple of modules.
- And, as with all things, fees generally increase at the beginning of the year. So registering now will help you save.
Whatever situation you may find yourself in, mid-year registration gives you the flexibility to take any and as many modules as you like, helping you to invest in your future right now and stay ahead of the curve.
Forthcoming registration days for the mid-year intake of all IMM Graduate School qualifications are to be held on Saturday, 28 July, from 08h30-13h00. Venues include the IMM Graduate School Student Support Centres in Milpark, Sandton, Pretoria and Greenstone (Gauteng); Morningside (Durban); Claremont and Stellenbosch (Cape); and Harare in Zimbabwe.