Tshwane South TVET College
Tshwane South TVET College strives to equip their students with vocational and occupationally directed skills to reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. At Tshwane South TVET College learners are given the opportunity to take part in learnerships and short skills courses.
National Certificate Vocational NC(V)
- Office Administration
- Finance Economics and Accounting
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
- Information Technology
- Programme 191 Nated Courses
- General Studies
- Utility Services
- Practical Skills Training (Artisan Training)
- Practical Workshops
- Short / Hobby Courses
Consult the website for information regarding fees. Click Academic then Course Fees.
- Atteridgeville Campus
- Centurion Campus
- Odi Campus
- Pretoria West Campus
Applications may be done online.