LABOUR LAW MANAGEMENT CONSULTING, in partnership with the SA BOARD FOR PEOPLE PRACTICES is proud to announce the second in its ground breaking webinar series on counteracting the damaging effect of Corona on business prosperity.
- COVID19 has impacted most workplaces quite drastically.
- Employee Relations professionals now have the daunting task of enabling management and staff to adapt to the COVID19-induced changes but still operate the business effectively.
- This is essential in order to ensure the viability of the business in a COVID19 dominated environment where:
- The maintenance of hygiene measures is paramount
- Staff numbers at the workplace are restricted
- Unusual workplace measures clash with employees’ labour law rights
- The holding of business meetings is a logistical challenge
- Management of staff working remotely is a nightmare
- Skills training programmes are hampered by COVID19 lockdown measures
- The need to ensure that new recruits are suited to your workplace is more crucial than ever
- Critical employee skills are lost to illness, COVID19 quarantine and retrenchments
- The need to communicate with staff is much greater but the means to do so is tempered by Covid19 legislation.
- Numerous other tasks that previously were routine now require careful new thinking.
- As a result of these challenges, employee relations practitioners are required to facilitate substantial changes to workplace policies, procedures and practices aimed at managing the new-normal while still ensuring organisational effectiveness. This involves winning approval for these changes and supporting management and employees in adapting to change while ensuring that human resources standards are maintained.
- Failure to get on top of these workplace challenges negatively affects the economic health of the businesses and its employees.
This workshop, designed by Ivan Israelstam, a leading figure in the employee relations field, empowers you to stabilise your organisation in the wake of COVID19, and to support management and staff in achieving organisational effectiveness
DATE: 06 October 2020
PLATFORM: MS Teams
COST Excl VAT: R950,00 for SABPP members and R1350,00 for non-members
CONTACT: Bongekile at [email protected] or
Renjini at [email protected] or phone them on: / +2711 045 5400
|Event||Event Date & Time||Signup/Join|
How To Improve Your Focus and Limit Distractions
Invitation to our online workshop: Restoring Your Workplace Effectiveness
|Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - 10:30am||Signup/Join|
World Knowledge Olympiad: Grade 8 to Grade 12 Learners
|Thursday, October 8, 2020 - 9:00am to Friday, October 9, 2020 - 8:59am||Signup/Join|
Lockdown Labour Law Webinar
|Friday, May 7, 2021 - 9:00am to Saturday, May 8, 2021 - 11:59am||Signup/Join|
Balancing labour law compliance with ensuring your business’s profitability
|Friday, November 5, 2021 - 9:00am||Signup/Join|