The slow COVID-19 vaccine roll out means that the pandemic will continue to
impact businesses greatly for a long time to come.
Employers in all sectors have the daunting task of balancing efforts to return to
profitability with legal compliance in a changing and restrictive lockdown
This seminar, presented by Ivan Israelstam, deals with these challenges by
covering the following:
- Overview of the latest lockdown regulations
o Who qualifies for TERS?
o Social distancing regulations
- Can you force remote workers to return to the office?
- Can you force employees to take annual leave?
- Can employers micro manage remote workers?
- The Lockdown and constructive dismissal
- Dismissal for Covid related misconduct
- Updating of HR policies for Lockdown purposes
- Returning to profitability post Lockdown
DATE: 7 May 2021
COST Excl VAT: R500,00
ENQUIRIES: Ronni at [email protected] or Tel: 084 521 7492
|Event||Event Date & Time||Signup/Join|
How To Improve Your Focus and Limit Distractions
Invitation to our online workshop: Restoring Your Workplace Effectiveness
|Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - 10:30am||Signup/Join|
World Knowledge Olympiad: Grade 8 to Grade 12 Learners
|Thursday, October 8, 2020 - 9:00am to Friday, October 9, 2020 - 8:59am||Signup/Join|
Lockdown Labour Law Webinar
|Friday, May 7, 2021 - 9:00am to Saturday, May 8, 2021 - 11:59am||Signup/Join|
Unisa Open Distance and e-Learning Virtual Conference
|Wednesday, August 4, 2021 - 9:00am to Friday, August 6, 2021 - 9:00am||Signup/Join|