This course is recommended for people working in the supply chain environment and tasked to work within a purchasing and procurement environment to ensure that requirements pertaining to productivity, supplier selection, purchasing and black economic empowerment are adhered to.
Benefits of attending this courses
The learners accredited with this unit standard will have a good understanding of the following:
This course is widely regarded as the best instructor-led course to give delegates an introduction to the principles of Operations Management and Supply Chain Management. It is suitable for those working in the field who want to obtain or update their professional knowledge, those entering this field or working in a related field such as Purchasing, Accounting, Marketing or Engineering as well as the valuable positions ‘on-the-ground’ i.e. planners, schedulers, material handlers etc.
We are happy to introduce our consultancy to you. Executive Coaching and Facilitation was founded in 1999. We specialise in equipping Course Writers to qualify and to carry out their function effectively.
DETAILS ABOUT COURSE WRITING TRAINING, UNIT STANDARD 123394:
We are happy to introduce our consultancy to you. Execoach was founded in 1999. We specialise in assisting trainers and facilitators to qualify and to carry out participative and memorable learning events.
DETAILS ABOUT FACILITATOR TRAINING, UNIT STANDARD 117871:
This course is also known as the TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE.
SAQA Unit Standard: 117871
Title: Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies
This outcomes based training program introduces and skills learners on International SHE Auditing practices (ISO 14000; OHSAS 18000 series and the SRA Integrated Series). Learners are given hands on skills needed to plan Audits; conduct Audits and Report on Audit findings. Step by step workshops and in-class activities are used to further reinforce the competencies of the learner.
A course focused on the Legal Liability of all employers , directors and management structures.
Understand your liability within Law and the personal implications regarding fines, imprisonment and
other forms of prosecution.
This course focuses on the prevention and the control of fires at work
· Understand the common causes of fires at work
· Understand the chemistry of fire and combustion
· Describe the classification of fires and identify associated fuel sources
· Understanding the types of extinguishing Mediums and select the appropriate medium during a fire
· Understand the techniques to apply when fighting a fire.
· Demonstrate the ability of using the available equipment (extinguishers, hose reels, hydrants, foam,
South African Legislation
·OSH Act 85/1993
·Duties and Responsibilities of Employers
·Employer’s Responsibilities to the She Rep
·Duties of employess
·Election of SHE REP
·Requirements for appointing a She Rep
·Funtions of a SHE Rep
·Department of Labour
Learners will be able to apply the skills and knowledge attained from this course to conduct effective
incident investigations at work.
· Understand the legal requirements regarding incident investigations at work
· Identify the hazards promoting to incidents at work
· Understand various incident theories and apply it within the framework of investigations
· Execute investigations and make recommendations to prevent future incidents
· Cross reference legal requirements into the investigation outcomes and recommendations
LifeLine Johannesburg is affiliated with Lifeline Southern Africa and LifeLine International. What initially started as a counselling service over 50 years ago expanded to community work in many areas and one of our sustainability arms was our Corporate Division which actually created out of the demand from people who had attended our community training to share these vital skills in the workplace. Our approach to training in Corporates had to adapt to being slicker and to train the essential EQ topics using workplace rather than personal scenarios.