This unit standard is for persons required to assess the emergency situation and providing basic life support and basic first aid in order to stabilise patients prior to transfer to the emergency services.
A learner accredited with this standard will be able to demonstrate applied competence in occupational health, safety awareness of environmental issues and general housekeeping based on statutory and industry requirements.
This entry level qualification is designed to provide students with the basic introductory knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques which are required to become competent in the role of a junior manager in the occupation of Operations Manager.
The following modules are included:
- Operations Management 1
- Quality Management 1
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Applied Mathematics 1
- Business Management
- Business Communication
- Academic Literacy
- Integrated Application Project 1
• The Logistics Supply Chain
• Principles of Logistics Management
• The role of Purchasing
• Inventory management defined
• Storage and warehousing
• Materials handling and storage
• Transport and distribution
• Layout and construction of buildings and storage areas
• Information and information systems
• Stores accounting
• Safety, security and housekeeping
The focus of this module is to provide learners with an understanding of Supply Chain Logistics Management functions within an organisation. It will also introduce the learner to the contemporary issues associated with sustainable and current Logistics Management theory and practice; covering elements of Supply Chain Logistics Management; Logistics Operations and Global Supply Chains
• The Quality Management approach
• Ethics and values within the quality management approach
• Current Quality Management Systems (QMS) and their implementation
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Quality Management tools
• Statistical Process Control (SPC) and techniques
The Training Facilitator course is fully accredited and aligned with unit standard 117871, Facilitating learning using a variety of given methodologies (10 credits on NQF Level 5). This practical learner-centred experience will equip learners with the knowledge and skills to effectively facilitate learning.
The PMI Operations Management Development Programme is a foundational learning programme,
designed as a structured learning intervention. Mathematical Skills is a compulsory module plus 6
This programme is suitable for Supervisors/Team Leaders and First Line Managers
Register for Individual Modules or the full programme
In-depth explanation of The Incoterms® Used in the contract of sale effecting Buyers and Sellers Risks and Obligations.
You can not trade without knowing the International Commercial terms "Incoterms " is a registered trademark of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Identifying international commercial terms.
- Identifying, buyers and sellers responsibilities
This workshop can also be completed online against Unit Standard 252437
Target Group: Skills Development Facilitators, Human Resources Managers / Practitioners; Training / HRD Coordinators
This workshop empowers delegates to:
• Provide information and advice regarding skills development
• Promoting a learning culture in an organisation
• Conduct a training needs analysis
• Develop a training and development plan
• Coordinate skills development interventions
• Develop and implement an administration system to manage skills development
• Develop and establish a Quality Management System