Skills Development Facilitator
Unit Standards: 15217, 15218, 15221, 15227, 15228 AND 15232
NQF Level: 4, 5 & 6
Academy Training Group`s Skills Development Facilitator course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to identify training needs, draw up Work Place Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports and implement Quality Management Systems in an organization.
The SDF training course will give you a good comprehension of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you to develop your skills and will be a good start in acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
It is the duty of the Skills Development Facilitator to analyze the needs of the organization and develop and draw up a suitable skills development plan. It is the Skills Development Facilitator’s
responsibility to ensure that the skills development plan is followed and properly administrated. They should also implement a quality management system (QMS) for skills development practices in an
organization. The responsibility of a Skills Development Facilitator is great and thus they need to meet
a high standard of criteria.
* Develop an organisational training and development plan
* Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes
* Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
* Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
* Advise on the establishment and implementation of a quality management system for skills
development practices in an organisation
* Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
Entrance Requirements: Leaner should have a good comprehension of English, Computer Literacy,
Mathematical Literacy and good Communication skills.
• 4 Day Workshop covering all six unit standards included in SDF
• Independent self study for 4 weeks
• 1 Day Finalizing Workshop to assist delegates and finalize portfolio building 4 weeks after 4 Day Workshop.
Assessment: Includes theory and practical work as well as formative and summative assessments.
Portfolio building and completion is done after the initial 4 days of theoretical training and handed in after 4 weeks when completed.