This Workshop is aligned with the following accredited unit standard:
• 242829 - Monitor the level of service to a range of customers.
The purpose of this unit standard is to encompass the skills needed to monitor the level of service between an organisation and its customers, both internal and external. This Unit Standard is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Identifying internal and external customers, where applicable.
• Explaining standards of customer service expected by the organisation.
• Measuring customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
• Recommending corrective action.