This Workshop is aligned to the following accredited unit standard:
• 115755 - Design and Develop Outcomes Based Assessments.
This unit standard is for people who design and develop assessments to facilitate consistent, credible, reliable, fair, and unbiased assessments of learning outcomes. The outcomes may be defined in a range of documents including but not limited to unit standards, exit level outcomes, assessment standards, curriculum statements and qualifications.
This unit standard will contribute towards the achievement of a variety of qualifications particularly within the field of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
In particular, people credited with this unit standard are able to:
• Demonstrate understanding of design principles of outcomes-based assessment.
• Design outcomes-based assessments,
• Develop assessment activities,
• Develop assessment guides, and
• Evaluate assessment designs and guides.