This Workshop is aligned with the following accredited unit standard:
• 15233 - Harness diversity and build on strengths of a diverse working environment.
This is a Unit Standard intended for managers in all economic sectors. These managers would typically be second level managers such as a heads of department, section heads or divisional heads, and may have more than one team reporting to them.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Identifying the nature of diversity in the working environment.
• Identifying the positive consequences of diversity in the working environment.
• Dealing with diverse individuals and groups.
• Dealing with disagreements and conflict arising from diversity amongst individuals and groups.