This Workshop is aligned with the following accredited unit standard:
• 242824 - Apply leadership concepts in a work context.
This Unit Standard will be useful to learners, working in all sectors of the economy, community organisations or Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs). It will enable learners to gain insight into the role of leadership within a work context, and thus providing them with the skills and knowledge to add value to their job. This Unit Standard is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Explaining the concept of leadership.
• Differentiating between the concepts of leadership and management.
• Applying leadership techniques to individuals and teams within the work context.
• Evaluating the impact of leadership techniques applied.