This Workshop is aligned with the following accredited unit standard:
• 242819 - Motivate and Build a Team.
This Unit Standard introduces the junior manager to the concept of motivation. This Unit Standard is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Explaining the importance of motivating a team.
• Demonstrating an understanding of self and team members in a workplace.
• Applying theories of motivation and group dynamics.
• Implementing a plan of action to strengthen a team.
• Providing feedback and recognising achievements.