Workshops are aligned to the following accredited Qualification:
• 50333 - National Diploma: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices.
This qualification is for those who want to build on a FETC, or for those learners who have completed the National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development, Level 5, to enter the field of Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development as a potential career, and have little or no previous exposure to Education, Training and Development (ETD). The qualification will also be valuable for those who may have been practising within the field, but without formal recognition.
In particular, the Diploma will be useful for:
• Needs analysts.
• Learning facilitators.
• Learning designers.
• Learner and learning supporters.
• Skills Development Facilitators.
• Standards Writers and Qualification Designers.
• Education, Training and Development (ETD) Managers.
The qualification addresses general competences across eight key ETD roles, and provides an opportunity for learners to specialise in four key areas in line with possible career opportunities or areas of interest. Recipients will thus meet the general requirements of the following key roles, with the opportunity to specialise in four of the roles:
• Design and develop learning programmes and processes;
• Facilitate and evaluate learning;
• Engage in and promote assessment practices;
• Provide learning support to learners and organisations;
• Conduct skills development facilitation;
• Develop standards and qualifications;
• Manage and administer education training and development;
• Engage in general management activities