This Workshop is aligned with the following accredited unit standard:
• 242821 - Identify responsibilities of a team leader in ensuring that organisational standards are met.
This unit standard explores the role of the team leader in ensuring that the team meets organisational or required standards. It is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
• Explaining the role of a team leader.
• Explaining the purpose of a team.
• Contracting with a team to obtain commitment.
• Monitoring the achievement of team objectives.