This course helps employers, employees and their representatives to deal with disciplinary and grievance situations in the workplace. Disciplinary situations include misconduct and/or poor performance. Grievances are concerns, problems or complaints that employees raise with their employers.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Identify and explain an organisation’s policy related to grievance and disciplinary measures;
- Identify and classify an alleged transgression or grievance;
- Institute disciplinary procedure relevant to a non-dismissible offence;
- Institute disciplinary procedure relevant to a dismissible offence;
- Institute a grievance procedure;
- Ensure the appropriate procedure is correctly administered.