The main idea is to assist course delegates to pinpoint good practices as well as practices that cost the mine their bottom line. Course delegates will come up with a presentation to management on how they can deliver products and services safely and at the lowest cost per ton.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Explain machine cycle times
- Estimate and calculate loader, dozer and truck production
- Explain the correct loading conditions
- Explain haul road maintenance
- Explain the care and maintenance of earthmoving equipment tires and tracks.