This course covers the introduction to maintenance of earthmoving equipment machines. Delegates will be equipped with knowledge of the importance of carrying out maintenance on machines as stipulated in the manufacturer’s maintenance manual, and the correct procedures to follow while carrying out maintenance on the machines.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Explain basic maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Explain the importance of scheduled oil sampling
- Understand the maintenance intervals and the reasons thereof
- Explain the maintenance to be conducted on each component
- Understand basic report writing for artisans