SAQA unit Standards; 15217, 15218, 15221, 15227, 15228, 15232 & 263976, Levels 4, 5 & 6, 39 credits total.
Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) Course.
This Training will be useful to people who are involved in the development and implementation of training and development plans for organisations, preparing workplace skills plan (WSP) and annual training report (ATR)
It will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
Once you have achieved these unit standards you will be aware of the sector and workplace skills plans and much more.
You will receive;
- • 4 days training workshop
• (1) Learner Material (Details below)
• (2) Resource Pack (Details below)
• (3) POE Template (Details below)
• POE assessed
• On being found competent, the results are submitted to the ETDP SETA who will then issue a statement of results (SOR)
• BPC issues Certificates of Competency to Learners who then register with their relevant SETA