In order to design successful systems, it is critical first to understand a company’s business operations. The success of IT systems in organisations depends upon them fulfilling a business need and this can only be achieved if the business need is identified and understood.
Analysts need to make use of various tools and techniques to accurately model business processes and subsequently develop appropriate designs to fulfill an organisation’s business objectives.
To assist IT professionals in achieving this goal, AstroTech is offering a training programme on Business Analysis and Systems Analysis.
The course includes the following:
• What is Business Analysis and Systems Analysis?
• User Requirements Analysis and Definition
• Modelling the Business/System
• Process Modelling
• Data Modelling
• Work Flow Modelling
• Modelling Tools & Techniques
• Structuring & Validating User Requirements
• Facilitation and Elicitation Skills for Business and Systems Analysis
• Process Flow Analysis
• New System Modelling
• Implementation Strategies
• Preparing and Presenting Recommendations
• Systems Development Lifecycles
• JAD & RAD
• And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business Analysts, System Analysts, Project Managers, IT Managers, System Administrators, IT Development Managers, Developers, System Engineers, Project Engineers, IT Technicians and Engineers, Clients of IT/System projects and anyone else with an interest in Business or Systems Analysis.
• Gain an understanding of the key issues in Business and Systems Analysis
• Learn different modeling techniques
• Learn methods of gathering requirements
• Learn how to document requirements effectively
TAKE HOME TOOLS
• Training Manual & CD
• All delegates receive one month of telephonic support relating to course content