Accountancy & Finance is the language of business and those who do not understand it are significantly disadvantaged. In reality business finance has a few key concepts wrapped up in technical jargon which, without too much effort, the basics can be mastered. However, for those unfamiliar, the whole world of finance can be incredibly daunting. So if you haven't been trained to prepare a budget, read financial statements, analyse figures, cut costs, etc, then this course is just for you.
To assist people in understanding the world of finance, AstroTech is offering a training programme on "Finance for Non-Financial Managers".
The course covers the following key topics:
• Financial Statements including Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement
• Understanding the Trial Balance
• Financial Decision Making Models
• Fixed Assets & Depreciation
• The Impact of Cashflow
• Key Financial Ratios and how to interpret them
• Costing including break even analysis
• Budgeting including zero based and cash flow budgeting
• Capital budgeting
• Sources of Finance including shares, loans & debentures
• Financial Strategy including
• Money Laundering
• And Much More!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is valuable for all non-financial managers, project managers, program managers, department heads, small business owners and others from both the public and private sectors with an interest in developing their financial knowledge and skills.
• Learn how to read and understand Financial Statements
• Gain an understanding of Budgeting & Capital Budgeting
• Gain a good understanding of Taxation
• Gain a good understanding of Funding & Pricing Issues