The aim of the Advantage ACT ISO9001:2015 is to equip the candidate with a general awareness of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
At the end of this course and with the use of the delegate course manual, candidate will be able to:
- Differentiate between different ISO9001:2015 terminologies.
- Identify the general requirements needed for the successful implementation of a Quality Management System.
- Identify the importance of Quality Planning and the PDCA Cycle.
- Identify the purpose of a Quality Audit.
- Understand ISO9001:2015 holistically.
- Briefly look at generating non-conformance and how to close them out.
- Define a Quality Management. Program/System
- Discuss a Quality Policy Statement.
- Discuss Evaluation of a Quality Management System.
- Explain Quality Management Review and Improvement.
- Discuss the Quality Generic checklist.
- All employees.
- Implementers of ISO Management Systems.
This course is presented in English.
Delegates will use the ISO9001 course manual and the ISO9001:2015 standard.
Certification & Assignment
After completion of the course the learners will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.