Do you work in skills development and training? Click here to register for a free account
Provide reception and administrative services
|PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
|This unit standard will enable learners to receive clients and perform basic administrative services in a receptionist environment.
A person credited with this unit standard is able to:
- Receive and attend to clients.
- Receive and make telephone calls and record information.
- Keep and process appointment and client records.
- Process client payments.
- Implement till procedures.
- Receive, record and store stock.
|LEARNING ASSUMED TO BE IN PLACE AND RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING
|It is assumed that a learner will be competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 2.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2.