For dashboards to be truly useful, you need to first and foremost know what you SHOULD be reporting on, and then learn how to set these up. A business owner will have dashboard requirements to those of a sales manager etc.
This incredibly powerful 2 day dashboards using MS Excel training course will not only teach you how to build the most advanced and responsive dashboards, but also provide you with key insight from an IT, finance and business expert on where you should focus your reporting to ensure you are up to date, not over reporting and consistently making the right business decisions.
Key Benefits of attending this course:
* Developing an effective decision making tool using Excel dashboards for your data model
* Avoiding “analysis paralysis” by deciding what must be reported and what is the best dashboard format
* Developing an effective analytics engine by creating pivot tables and charts for your dashboards
* Creating dynamic and useful dashboards by using Excel functions and tools to transform your data into valuable information
* Analysing trends easily by using spark lines to gain a graphic representation of your data
* Building interactive dashboards and bringing in LIVE external data and statistics so that your information is always up-to-date
* Linking the data behind the dashboard to a timeframe so that it updates automatically when new information is captured