Every person faces conflict. There are positive and negative outcomes to conflict. What makes conflict negative or positive is the way in which it is handled. This course will take you through the various ways in which you can manage conflict while working collaboratively toward a win/win resolution. This course is for Newly Appointed Managers, Administration Officers, Factory Managers, Financial Professionals, IT Professionals, Project Supervisors and Staff, Supervisors, Engineers, Marketing and Sales Managers and Representatives, Technical Managers, Team Leaders, Warehouse Managers.
Please note that this course is made up of a series of short modules, and is not an exhaustive, in depth look at this topic.
License valid for 14 days.
Course Duration: 111 Minutes
- Understanding Conflict in the Workplace (10 Minutes)
- Identifying the Caused of Conflict (10 Minutes)
- Communications and Social Skills: Resolving Conflict (1 Minute)
- How to Avoid and Manage Conflict (10 Minutes)
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace (10 Minutes)
- Conflict Management (15 Minutes)
- Handling Conflicts in Low-Value Relationships (10 Minutes)
- Handling Conflicts in High-Value Relationships (10 Minutes)
- Handling Conflict and Negotiation Ethically (5 Minutes)
- Productive Conflict Resolution (10 Minutes)
- Win-win Negotiations for Conflict Resolution (10 Minutes)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Model (10 Minutes)