A faster business pace, increased competition and the instant 24/7 feedback available today means that all employees need to constantly strive to improve the customer journey, something which goes well beyond day-to-day customer service. This highly engaging training course will enable delegates to begin designing a route map to implementing customer-centric transformation in their organisations.
This course is of benefit to anyone who wants to create a truly customer-centric organisation.
Please note that this course is made up of a series of short modules, and is not an exhaustive, in depth look at this topic.
License valid for 14 days.
Course Duration: 165 Minutes
- Customer Service Success (15 Minutes)
- Excellence in Customer Service (15 Minutes)
- Is the Customer Always Right? (15 Minutes)
- Identifying and Exceeding Customer Needs (15 Minutes)
- Handling Customer Complaints (15 Minutes)
- Complaint Handling (10 Minutes)
- Five Steps to Problem Solving and Diffusing Upset Customers (15 Minutes)
- Mastering the Telephone: Basic Skills (15 Minutes)
- Telephone Etiquette (5 Minutes)
- Vulnerable Customers (20 Minutes)
- Customer Loyalty (10 Minutes)
- Stellar Customer Service Best Practices (15 Minutes)