Qualification ID: 50080 – NQF 4
Duration: 5 ½ Days over 12 Months
This RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) Learnership allows companies to send individuals working in or with project management teams, or using a project approach to their business. The Guided RPL Learnership consists of 5½ short workshops that will guide delegates in compiling 4 Portfolios of Evidence (PoE). Delegates attend 5 assessment preparation workshops where they take part in guided discussions and assessment briefings designed to assist them to complete Portfolios of Evidence for assessment based on their experience in work with or managing projects.These PoE’s will be assessed and moderated, and if found competent, delegates will receive a national qualification. What is needed before attending this learnership:
- Delegates must have completed a Matric (Std 10/Grade 12), competent in Communication, Standard Grade Maths and Computers at a NQF Level 3
- Delegates must have at least 1-2 years’ working experience in project management
These PoE’s will be assessed and moderated, and if found competent, in all 4 areas, delegates will receive a National Qualification*.
*Qualification Certificates are issued by Services SETA.
NB: It is the responsibility of the employer to complete and submit a learnership agreement to their relevant SETA for registration purposes. CBM Training will register the students on the SERVICES SETA LMIS System against the selected Qualification (Learnership).
1. Undertaking and Supporting Project Management
2. Planning, Executing and Controlling Project Activities
3. Administration of a Project
4. Supervising a Project Team to Achieve Objectives