Most of us have not yet learnt how to apply the powerful tools and techniques of negotiating effectively. The fact that most of us negotiate on a daily basis without even knowing it makes it all the more important that we learn how to fine tune this powerful tool to succeed both in business and in our personal lives.
CBM Training's practical 2 day course will demonstrate the best way to run a negotiation - from ice-breakers to closing the deal. Your experienced lecturer will demonstrate, step-by-step, and with the aid of case studies and practical exercises, how to apply a range of powerful negotiation techniques to ensure that you always remain in control.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Planning your negotiation strategy thoroughly to gain a competitive edge before you start
* Setting a positive tone for the meeting with some tested 'ice breakers'
* Making an opening offer that gains you the best possible starting position
* Using a knowledge of 'negotiation power' to get and keep the upper hand
* Developing key communication skills
* Identifying & protecting yourself against at least 32 common 'dirty tricks'
* Using practical techniques to break a deadlock
* Avoiding common mistakes that are frequently made at the end of a negotiation
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 6 675 Ex VAT
Blended – R 6 075 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.