South Africa has one of the highest incidences of defaulting debtors in the world with many debtors being careless, reckless and negligent. Effective collectors need to consistently find new strategies, telephone debt collecting techniques and systems to maximise collections from slow or potentially bad debtors.
CBM Training presents this 1 day telephone debt collecting course, with an acknowledged industry expert, that will provide those at the forefront of debt collection with the latest skills and techniques available for the collection of debt in a customer friendly way.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Maintaining a high degree of customer service while collecting via the telephone so that you don’t alienate valuable customers
* Building a respectful relationship with the debtor so that you can get the client on your side
* Preparing for the call prior to collecting on the phone and determining the best possible approach to avoid repeated excuses
* Achieving a commitment to pay from the debtor by employing several key elements such as negotiating win-win solutions
* Matching your telephone debt collecting approach to a specific debtor personality type so that you improve your collection success rate
* Securing payments by offering flexible solutions that give debtors manageable options to pay off their debt
* Practicing the proven “ladder of success” by implementing empathy and offering solutions
* Avoiding conflict by knowing when you can and cannot pursue legal action to collect outstanding money
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 4 450 Ex VAT
Blended – R 2 100 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.