In recent times the purchasing function has come under scrutiny. Organisations are evaluating whether their purchasing and supply chain management processes really "add value" to the company. More proactive companies are recognising that the supply function plays a role that is becoming of vital importance to the company's success.
This intensive course has been designed to provide those responsible for doing purchasing for their companies with a set of principles that will significantly help in the formation of effective purchasing practices and methods to help deal with ongoing change and new methodologies and technologies.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Developing insights into how purchasing and supply chain management can add value to your business and its bottom line
* Examining effective purchasing & supply chain management systems
* Implementing leading purchasing practices such as consignment stock and many others
* Developing a sustainable BEE Procurement Policy
* Understanding the legal impacts of purchasing and draft suitable supplier agreements
* Investigating strategies for developing global procurement as an alternative source of supply
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 6 675 Ex VAT
Blended – R 6 075 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.