The IC3 is an internationally recognized standard for digital literacy and reflects the most relevant skills needed in today's academic and business environments. It is a foundation tool for measuring proficiency in the latest key technologies for work and life. Module 2 Covers popular word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications and the common features of all applications.
- Using Microsoft Office 2003
- Word Essentials
- Editing and Formatting Documents
- Working with Tables
- Enhancing Documents
- Excel Essentials
- Organizing Worksheets
- Creating Formulas and Charting Data
- PowerPoint Essentials
- Enhancing Presentations with Multimedia Effects
- Access Essentials
- Managing and Reporting Database Information
Centre of Excellence is a registered IC3 Training and Testing Centre.
Available in MS Office 2003/2007 and Windows XP/7.