The IC3 is an internationally recognized standard for digital literacy and reflects the most relevant skills needed in today's academic and business environments. It is a foundation tool for measuring proficiency in the latest key technologies for work and life. Module 3 Covers skills for working in an Internet or networked environment.
- Networks and Telecommunication
- E-mail and Effective Electronic Communication
- Internet Essentials
- Researching on the Internet
- Evaluating Online Information
- Technology and Society
- Security, Privacy, and Ethics Online
Centre of Excellence is a registered IC3 Training and Testing Centre.
Available in MS Office 2003/2007 and Windows XP/7.