Are you looking to get your CAPM certification?
The CAPM® is a prestigious, internationally recognized certification awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the USA.
The process for obtaining your CAPM is as follows:
- You need a Matric/Grade 12 school certificate or equivalent.
- The 23 hours of project management education which is required by the time you sit for the exam, is covered by the exam preparation course.
- No previous experience or other qualifications are required in order to sit for your CAPM Certification.
- Complete and forward this Registration Form to Classic Seminars in order to reserve your seat.
- At the start of our training programme we will assist you with the process of registering with PMI for the exam to get your CAPM certification. The exam must be written within 12 months of registering.
When you have completed our training programme, you may book your exam with PMI on a date that suites you. The CAPM exam is written at a Prometric training centre. We suggest that you book your exam for a date within 60 days of completing our training programme.
Click on CAPM exam preparation for more details