Gain an in-depth knowledge of managing contracts using the NEC Black Book
This thorough training leads the delegates through all project management processes impacted by the NEC Contract, from compiling the tender documents right through to close-out. It provides a detailed understanding of all the relevant contractual clauses as they apply to each process of administering a contract.
This 2-day training course will equip you to maximise the benefits of using the NEC contract to save time and cost, improve quality, and manage risk more effectively on your projects.
• A thorough understanding of how to prepare the tender documents using the NEC “Black Book” contract.
• A solid understanding of how risk is managed in the NEC contract.
• A detailed working knowledge of the important clauses in the contract.
• How to administer every aspect of an NEC contract, including scope, time, costs, quality, communications, risk, health and safety.
• How to manage delays, compensation events and claims for extension of time.
Click on NEC contract course for more information.
All our classes are also offered as an In-house or on-site class. Simply email or call us for details on pricing and timing.