PMP exam preparation, comprising a 2 day alignment course followed by 12 evening sessions.
The Project Management Professional credential is the dominant industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have what it takes to manage the toughest projects: Experience, Competence and Education.
This programme prepares the learner for PMP certification.
What sets us apart from other PMP training providers?
- The unique structure of our programme, following the processes of project initiation through to closure.
- Comprehensive course notes and academic material covering each area of the exam.
- Instead of the daunting PMBOK, each student is issued with a copy of the leading text book, "How to pass your PMP on your first try," by Andy Crowe.
- A simulation exam with a comprehensive assessment on areas to improve, prior to taking the actual exam.
- Access to over 1000 practice exam questions.
- Regular tests every week to test your grasp of the material.
- Assistance with your application to the PMI.
- Personal one-on-one coaching and assistance available for all exam related issues right up to taking the exam.
- Safety net: "first time pass" guarantee. . . or we pay for your re-write.*
* T&Cs apply, including that all exams are concluded within 60 days of the completion date of the PMP training.