UNIT STANDARD 115759
NQF Level 6
Learning assumed to be in place
The credit calculation is based on the assumption that learners have previous assessment experience and have completed (and handed in a portfolio of evidence) the unit standard 7978 “Plan & Conduct assessment” or Unit standard 115753 “Conduct Outcomes-based assessment”.
Learners cannot be registered as moderators with the ETDP Seta if they have not completed and have been registered as assessessors.
Purpose of the unit standard
This unit standard is for people who conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments and will contribute towards the achievement of a variety of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development qualifications.
1. Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
2. Plan and prepare for moderation
3. Conduct moderation
4. Advise and support assessors
5. Report, record and administer moderation
6. Review moderation systems and processes
• Delegates receive a CD containing information relevant to Assessment and Moderation Practices
• Every delegate has a one-on-one session with the facilitator at the end of the course for feedback, final knowledge check and to give the delegate the opportunity to ask questions.
*All courses can be presented on an in-house basis for groups of 15 persons or more.
*10% Discount on group bookings of 3 or more public courses.