Evaluate education, training and development providers : Unit standard 15191.
To develop competencies for persons who intend to conduct internal or external evaluations of the quality of education, training and development providers.
The workshop provides knowledge and skills relating to:
• Plan and prepare for evaluations.
• Conduct an evaluation of a provider's quality assurance system.
• Evaluate the implementation of a quality assurance system for learning provision and assessment.
• Report findings and make recommendations.
It also provides insight into:
• the NQF system, including the ETQAs, QCTO and OFOs.
• recognition of prior learning implementation for experienced evaluators’ portfolio presentation for assessment
• RPL and summative assessments
• Endorsement of the certificate of competence.