Immunization update program for Registered Nurses & Pharmacists.
Registered Nurses working in Pharmacy & Primary Health Care Clinics, Occupational Health, Hospitals and Community based services, Pharmacists and other health care professionals working these areas of practice.
Faculty: Facilitators will include Nursing and Medical professionals who have specialized in the fields being covered.
All teaching will be interactive and will include case studies.
- Infants and the EPI
- Extending coverage for children (supplementing the EPI)
- Are the youth being covered (HPV & boosters)
- Adults and travel
- Management of adverse events
- Resuscitation – what is new and appropriate
- How have immunization techniques changed?
- Management of public sector supplies in the private setting