This Workshop is aligned to the following accredited unit standard:
• 115759 - Conduct Moderation of Outcomes Based Assessments.
This unit standard is for people who conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments. Those who have achieved this unit standard will be able to moderate assessments in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements. The candidate-moderator will be able to use the prescribed Quality Assurance procedures in a fair, valid, reliable and practicable manner that is free of all bias and discrimination.
In particular, people credited with this unit standard are able to:
• Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system,
• Plan and prepare for moderation,
• Conduct moderation,
• Advise and support assessors,
• Report, record and administer moderation, and
• Review moderation systems and processes.
Learners are required to be accredited Assessors prior to attending the Moderator Workshop.