This Workshop covers the following accredited unit standards:
• 15217 - Develop an organisational training and development plan.
• 15218 - Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes.
• 15221 - Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues.
• 15232 - Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation.
• 15227 - Conduct skills development administration in an organisation.
These unit standards will be useful to people who are involved in the development and implementation of training and development plans for organizations, people who intend to conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for the purposes of defining skills needs at organisational level and/or to identify assessment standard titles at industry or sub-sector level, persons who support, or seek to support, skills development facilitation, people who are involved in the development and implementation of training and development plans for organizations, people who oversee or manage education, training and skills development within organisations according to agreed development plans.
These Unit Standards will be especially useful to skills development facilitators, training managers and human resource development practitioners.
People credited with these Unit Standards are able to:
• analyse current and required skills
• develop a skills profile and define a skills gap
• establish skills priorities
• develop a training and development plan
• conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning needed for formal recognition
• produce and verify a matrix of outcomes
• collate and store data related to skills development
• provide information related to skills development
• contribute to the improvement of systems and procedures related to processing skills development data
• the identification and interpretation of quality assurance requirements for skills development practices
• the design of a quality management system for skills development practices
• the development of effectiveness indicators for skills development practices
• the implementation and improvement of a quality management system for skills development practices
• identify and prioritise learners learning requirements
• plan and organise learning interventions
• coordinate learning interventions
• review and report on learning interventions