This course is designed to build confidence and develop the skills necessary to promote a professional image on the telephone and at the front desk.
It covers the following:
Reception and telephony
• Telephone answering skills
• Voice control for greater clarity
• Recording messages accurately
• Developing listening skills
• Dealing with difficult customers
• Conflict resolution over the telephone
• Presenting a professional image
• Client services: speaking to customers
• Identifying the recipient and selecting the appropriate tone, style and register.
• Selecting the appropriate format for the recipient.
• Structuring the e mail as a formal or informal correspondence.
• Using the correct spelling and grammar.
• Using the appropriate greetings.
• Understanding the significance of font, abbreviations and capitals.
• Avoiding misunderstandings.
• Appropriate and inappropriate forms of e mail.
• How to protect the security of mail recipients.
Please email us for further information.