It covers the following:
• Telephone answering skills
• Voice control for greater clarity
• Recording messages accurately
• Developing listening skills
• Dealing with difficult customers
• Conflict resolution over the telephone
• Presenting a professional image
• Client services: speaking to customers
Professional Business Writing
Write for a specific purpose and audience.
Use grammatical structures and writing conventions to produce coherent and cohesive texts for specific contexts.
Adapt language to suit the context.
Draft and edit own writing.
Use the various formats of written communication in a business environment: business/formal letters; facsimiles; memos; work related documents.
E-mail etiquette in the workplace,