This diploma will assist persons who wish to work in a human resources environment in an organisation and addresses the following aspects:
- Strategic planning for human resources management and practices.
- Acquisition, development and utilisation of people.
- Establishment and improvement of labour and employee relations.
- Compensation and administration related to human resources management and practices.
- Training and development.
Learners who achieve this qualification will have the knowledge and skills to work effectively within the Human Resource Management Department. Obtaining this qualification will allow the learner to register as a professional with the SABPP.