Learners acquiring this qualification will be learning towards obtaining a national qualification or are working within a computer and information technology environment, where acquisition of competence against this qualification will add value to learner`s job.
- Operating a personal computer and communicating via electronic data interchange
- Managing work on a personal computer
- Creating professional documents
- creating professional numerical and financial reports.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
- Learner is required to have a minimum Grade 10 & 11.
- Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fee.
- Image editing and graphic design
- Website design
- Online marketing
- App development
- Website coding
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.