Apply good personal hygiene practices.
1. Effective personal hygiene practices are demonstrated.
2. Current health status is judged and a decision whether to report is made.
Demonstrate an understanding of risk factors in food contamination.
1. Risk factors pertaining to food contamination are identified.
2. The importance of food safety practices with regards to export and marketing is explained.
Apply preventative measures against food contamination.
1. Preventative measures are identified and explained.
1. The implications of non-application of preventative measures are explained.
Understand and adhere to warning signs regarding product safety (where applicable).
1. Warning signs are interpreted correctly and respected.