Holders of the qualification will be able to operationalize some aspects of the core human resources management processes at a basic level and integrate them into an organization's business processes.
Holding the qualification will enable holders to enter learning programs for a generalist degree in Human Resources Management and Practices. Holding this qualification could serve as a requirement for professional registration at the associate level.
- Strategic planning for human resources management and practices.
- Acquisition, development and utilization of people.
- Establishment and improvement of labour and employee relations.
- Compensation and administration related to human resources management and practices.
TYPE OF PROGRAMME
- Full time
The learner is required to have a minimum of Grade 12. Must able to speak and write in English.
All learning material included in tuition fees.
Enquire at Eskilz College for pricing structure
- Contributions are made in accordance with organizational policies and procedures, client requirements and legal requirements.
- Legislation and organizational policies and procedures relevant to the core processes are correctly identified and appropriately applied to a given situation.
- Best practices relevant to operational responsibilities are correctly identified.
- Appropriate action is planned and implemented to promote best practices in the organization.
- Contributions to the monitoring of health and safety are appropriate to own responsibilities in the organization and in accordance with legislative and organizational requirements.
- Strengths and areas for improvement in own learning are correctly identified and adequately evaluated.
- Strengths and areas for improvement in organizational human resources management and practices are correctly evaluated
On successful completion of course, the learner will receive a certificate
The information provided may vary or change at the discretion of Eskilz College. Eskilz College will formally notify learners of any changes or variations.